Sunday, April 5, 2009

Countess Bathory


I just read about Jorge Grau's movie the Legend of Blood Castle coming out on DVD...totally f'n amazzzing. It should be out on May 19th. Grau did one of my favoritest movies of all time, the Living Dead at Manchester Morgue. Now there are only 29 more movies by him to be released.

But on top of that this site showed up when I was looking for it. It has an insane amount of great scans of movie posters:
http://www.wrongsideoftheart.com/
All the scans are giant from what I can tell. Insane, I tell you.


Attn: Ben Catmull!

1 comment:

  1. Living Dead at Manchester Morgue aka Let Sleeping Corpses Lie is also one of my favorite undead movies.
    Damn, that Lifeforce poster(another favorite) would bring in plenty of (male)movie-goers

    ReplyDelete